Sunday, November 15, 2015

Dinner in the London Fog

I forgot to show you this photo of Marc leading climbing for his first time! Lead climbing is when you don't have a rope going before you while rock climbing but instead you are carrying the rope with you and clipping in aver 6 feet or so.


He said it was quite terrifying, but he did it! I love that rock climbing and canyoneering is becoming part of our lives in such a big way!

Also, I just have to interject this photo so you can see Marc's humor... he'll just randomly send me texts like this sometimes....

Ha ha! Funny Honey!

We had some friends, Dan and Mike over for Thai Food on Monday night. Our kids have really come to love Dan and Sister was very excited for his arrival so she set the table for dinner. Marc took a picture of her hard work, but she was a little embarrassed about the praise.



I love taking pictures on my little hikes. I hope it inspires other people to get out there and enjoy the outdoors... I also like to show how beautiful the area is that I live in.






Play rehearsal for "It's a Wonderful Life" continues to get better and better. I really love meeting new people and making lifelong friends. Oh, and, by the way, that is my "husband" Mr. Martini on the far left.
I love to cook, no bake, but cook. I must admit, though, that I can get distracted while cooking with other things going on in the house... and sometimes, just sometimes, I cause a little smoke or burnt smell.

I had burnt a pan (I hadn't put anything in it yet, and forgot I had the burner on to heat it up) and I was nonchalantly opening windows and doors to let the smoke escape.

Marc started laughing from the other room and said, "Oh, I just love this London Fog! Isn't lovely?"

I laughed really hard and was grateful he had a sense of humor about being smoked out.

He just had to take pictures to document it.

The sun rays add to the drama of the "fog."




When I first married Marc, James Bond, was just a name and I had never seen the movies. Well, long story short, I've seen them all (from Sean Connery to Daniel Craig) and I am hooked. So we always get excited to see the latest and "Spectre" was no exception. We liked it so much we had to get poster pictures to document our date with Bond.



Our kids are such a joy! I mean, they really are. Every little accomplishment and word they say are quite treasured. Baby was coloring this butterflies and was happily singing a "Vampire Butterfly" song she had made up for the occasion.


After enjoying the vampire butterflies and getting Baby off to school I met up with my friend, Naomi, and we hiked to the "Y" in Provo by BYU Campus.

I haven't hiked the "Y" since I was a teenager and boy oh boy it's quite a steep climb. It was awesome though.



Thanks,  Naomi, for letting me use your pictures (my camera had no more room)

Day 319 of 365 Days of Up



0 remarks: