Thursday, September 24, 2015

Taking care of ponies and puppies

The day before Marc went on the backpack trip with Sister he had brought in a shelf from the garage and thought it would be a good thing for Baby to organize all her ponies on so they weren't stacked in her window sill.

He had it all set up for her when she woke up in the morning.



She wasn't happy. In fact she completely fell apart. She was yelling at me in her British accent and telling me to leave her alone. It was quite disheartening to see that again, we as parents, tried and failed.

She then spent the next 30 minutes putting everything in its exact spot from before.




When she had done this I just figured the shelf was no use and we would just need to take it back out of her room.

Then another 30 minutes went by and I checked in on her and she had put her ponies back on the shelf in stead of the in the window sill.

I guess she wanted to make the choice of where things all went instead of us treading on her space.



On the Friday night that Marc and Sister went backpacking I went to see my cousin, Colton, Peter Pan—a play that was down in Payson.

It was such a great relief for me and it really kept me smiling.

Colton was one of the pirates so I had to get a picture with him afterwards. (The photobombs were classic.)




The next morning I was getting a chuckle out of Baby treating Ranger like a baby. She was saying sweet things to him, wrapping him up and giving him kisses goodnight. I just had to take a picture.








That little pack of tissue to the right of his head is his pillow... it doesn't get any cuter than that!

Days 244-246 of 365 Days of Up

0 remarks: