Saturday, July 25, 2015

From her point of view

I'm tired.

It's been a REALLY big day.

I was in the Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Parade because it is tradition to have the 20-year alumni be part of the parade on the 24th of July every year.

I graduated high school 20 years ago....

What?

Then we had a huge gathering at our house in the evening with friends and family for food and fireworks.

Did I say I'm tired...

Anyway, Sister took some awesome pictures for me so I am just going to let her have the chance to tell us about the evening through her photography:









































There were a lot of UPs today.

I have to say my greatest UP was seeing a couple of hours through Sister's eyes and being so grateful that she has the ability to capture her views that are important to her.

My heart is happy. Good night.

Day 204 of 365 Days of UP

0 remarks: