Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Evil Mustache

Both Sister and I got quite a chuckle out of Ranger's "evil mustache" this morning... 


See how it curls up? It reminds my of the evil guy on the old Dudley Do-right cartoons...


That funny little UP moment this morning reminded me that I forgot to share a couple of pictures with you yesterday.

Let me give a little bit of a background before I post the pictures:

My mom is quite excited that a while ago she found this spiffy little rod iron-type paper plate, cups and utensils holder. She has it out for all our gatherings because it is cute and it is useful. It always sits on the counter.

When we all get together at my mom's house some of us sit at the counter and some of us sit at the table.

On Sunday I was sitting at the counter and Marc was sitting at the table.

We were talking and then I noticed he was looking at me funny and trying to get a "just right" view of me from where he was sitting.

He took a picture.

I laughed.

I looked like I had a mustache.


That's the handle on the nifty holder... he he! I have to say he nailed it!



After we all had a good laugh, Brother decided he didn't want to be left out of the fun so he posed too.

In this one you can see the holder and get more of an idea of why it is funny that the handle became our mustache.
So there are my UPs...

I had others too, like getting the dishwasher unloaded and reloaded, getting laundry folded, getting some calls made for the kids' needs and watching a few episodes of "The Middle" while I got some exercise in.

Simple, but UP.

0 remarks: