Sunday, April 19, 2015

I'm giving it to you straight

I had the opportunity to attend a couple of church meetings this morning on behalf of our Young Women's President.

I loved it.

I feel truly blessed to be a large part of decisions, inspiration, and direction given in our ward on behalf of our youth.

I am a Latter-day Saint woman who has just as many opportunities to serve, lead and guide as anyone else.

I feel so privileged to be a part of the local leadership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

If anyone, who reads this blog has ever wondered where I stand in my beliefs, this is where I stand and this is where I'll stay:

I know that I am a child of God.

I know that my Redeemer, Jesus Christ, lives.

I know that Joseph Smith was called of God to restore His church here on earth and that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon.

I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and it is true.

I know that I will be with my family forever.

I know that my children will be whole and complete in heaven.

I know women in the church of Jesus Christ have the same rights and privileges as men and are given high regard as women in the gospel of Jesus Christ. We, women, are revered, loved, and trusted within our leadership positions, our families, and our responsibilities. I have never felt oppressed, left behind or looked over as a woman in the Mormon church.

I love being a Mormon.

My testimony is my UP today.

Day 110 of 365 Days of Up

0 remarks: