Saturday, April 25, 2015

Homeless Hubby

So, I've done lots of design work for local movies.

I love being involved with local talent and I love being able to help excited directors and producers get their stuff out there.

I've always thought my husband looked like a movie star. I even wrote a post about it years ago, you can read that here.

I honestly didn't think, though, that he would ever be in a movie that I might be able to do design work for.

It all started when the movie crew were scouting for houses in my neighborhood. They stopped at our house and ... long story short, they needed a guy with a beard to play a homeless guy and they thought Marc could do it.

We thought he was just going to be an extra, somewhere in the back ground, but he actually ended up being the guy that they focused on the most out of the 5 "homeless" that were there. So, I think you might actually see him if you ever watch Tim Timmerman, Hope of America when it comes out.

Marc was called to the set at 1:30 this afternoon and they didn't even shoot his scene until 6:00 pm... the waiting wasn't really fun. He did get to meet some really nice people though and I was hanging out with him for most of the time.

I was just so excited to see him and take pictures to document his experience.

I have to admit, I wish I could have been on the other side of the camera. I would LOVE to act in a TV show or movie, I think it would be awesome!

I was so proud of Marc though, he was just so cute and so sweet to everyone.

I took more pictures than I dared and then took a few more.

I felt like his agent.

Who knows, maybe I'll have to be when everyone sees how much his face loves the camera (wink).

Just after he got into make-up and wardrobe

The stars' trailer behind him

This movie is set in the 90's and behind Marc is some of that 90's wardrobe
 Marc and his "homeless buddies" waiting for their scene...

This was their rehearsal take

I came around the other doorway to try to get shots of Marc with the camera


 
The director, Cameron Sawyer is to Marc's right


Marc and his new buddy waiting until the next take

This was shot in the cafeteria of the Mountain View High School








This was his 3rd take for this particular scene where he had to nod and smile to the actors serving him food




I just had to get a picture of the actual scene clicker/tracker thingy


 My best UP of the day was when I took Baby and Brother to see daddy on set. Baby just had to give her daddy a big hug even though Brother said he looked too scary.



0 remarks: