Tuesday, April 14, 2015

All my eggs...

So far today, this was my UP.

My nephew, Jman made this video and it just makes me smile!

Ya, it's just been a kind of blah day because I can't seem to get myself moving.

Oh, I'm moving as in doing laundry, vacuuming, working, and taking care of a sick Baby (who really doesn't seem sick, she just has a cough) and a hyper-active dog.

But, I haven't gotten ready for the day and I can't seem to get past my "blahs" today.

So it was fun to watch this little movie he put together on his iPad and just be grateful for the fun personality that Sister has and how blessed we are for the abilities she has.

Oh! And before posting the video, I just have to tell you about one of the major UPs of yesterday!

I took all 3 kids to the store! And we survived!

Not only did we survive but it was actually a pleasant experience! I was so proud of them and couldn't stop praising them and they couldn't stop smiling about the praise.

It left me hopeful that maybe I could try that more often!

But, I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket just yet...

Enjoy the movie!

You might want some popcorn (smile).

1 remarks:

vickit43 said...

That was a great video!!