Thursday, February 19, 2015

I just want to go to bed

It's late.

I'm tired.



I'm kinda in one of those moods.

Blah.

Somber.

Introspective.

Self-doubting.

So I just want to go to bed.

But, I don't want to go to bed sour and shriveled so I am going to think of all my UPs today.

I found my green sunglasses I thought I had lost!

I got some laundry done today and the dishes!

Got a birthday card in the mail from my in-laws!

I got to talk to a childhood friend of mine for a long while and it was nice to catch up a bit.

I found out about a dance class I hope to be a part of so I can learn more and get better.

Kissing Baby's warm cheeks when she climbed out from under her covers this morning.

Mmmm...

This helped. 

I think I am happy enough to go to sleep peacefully.

Good night.


2 remarks:

vickit43 said...

Those were some sweet ups!!! Hope you sleep well!

lisa G said...

In those tough moments, you really show grit! ...being grateful is doin it with style!