Monday, November 24, 2014

Then and Now

I was looking through old videos and pictures today for various reasons and I got caught up in watching them and laughing, crying and remembering.

It was so much fun.

Also, a little painful though, because I was able to see how far Sister was in her development at 5 as compared to Baby now at 5. It makes me worry a bit. And to see how open to being on camera Brother used to be.

On the other hand, it was so touching and sweet to see them and their sweet and wonderful personalities.

Then I thought I would put it together in my next YouTube video so you could maybe see a bit of what I am talking about.

So here is your little awareness plug on Fragile X Syndrome this week:

Enjoy!



Oh, and here's some pictures just because I took them last night and I want to share!







0 remarks: