Monday, April 28, 2014

The Hotel Post

Just checking in!

Ha!!!

I just want to shout from the rooftops that I feel so blessed!

I don't even know quite how to express my gratefulness!

My siblings, and in-laws are all I could ever ask for. 

My parents are still married, still in love, and still take such great care of all of us. 

Depression has not had a hold on me for a long time now 
and that makes me feel accomplished, brave, and strong. 

I am married to my love for Eternity (and already have 18 yrs. together so far)!

I have 3 amazingly entertaining, challenging, loving, bouncing children.

I am so thankful for my Testimony of Jesus Christ and all He did and does for us, 
And for a loving Heavenly Father and His many blessings. 

I am thankful for my knowledge of Eternal Life. 

People who volunteer and serve me and my little family. 

Friends that are like siblings to me. 

Our awesome home and yard. 

I mean why would I not want to check in after a long week just
 to let you know how grateful I am for so many things!?


I challenge you to comment here or on Facebook or even privately in your journal for ALL that you are grateful for! I would LOVE to have you "check in " and let me know or at least hope you've checked in with yourself so you can be reminded of all the good in your life!

Let's see if some positive thinking and grateful hearts can lift all of our spirits higher.

You never know who you might run into in the "lobby of life." You can even be the reason they check in to share their grateful hearts.

Go.

Share.

Check in!

1 remarks:

vickit43 said...

I am thankful for so many blessings in my life also. Thanks for posting and making us stop and be grateful!!