Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Syringes to You!

This time, I'm starting at the end with my pictures.

Where and why would this happen?

What is it?

Well, it's a cake...
shoved full of medicine syringes...




That piece of cake was sliced from this beauty:


That cake was for Marc's cousin's birthday party and our other cousin's husband's birthday party... (boy that's a lot of 's-s) Let's just say it was a Par-Tay!

Jerry even had to put his hat on backwards to show us he's not getting older, but younger!


 All of us just sitting around, having cake, and eating it too...




Marc and his sister book-ending their cousins!



This is Marc and I on our way to the shindig. Yes, my phone didn't switch it over so it looks like we are driving in Europe. And yes, we were happy to be together but looking cool was the priority at the time...

So, going back to the beginning, which was really the end that became the beginning...




Why do my kids enjoy putting syringes in slices of birthday cake?

Well, it would have made a whole lot more sense if you could have heard all 3 of them singing "Happy Birthday" in the kitchen and giggling.

What can I say...

We have taught our children not to play with matches, so I guess syringes were the next best thing to candles...

OH, and they had their cake and ate it too... also... ugh! grammar police, you can laugh...

0 remarks: