Friday, January 10, 2014

What I Love!

This post is just because I am wanting the world to know what I love!

First off I have to introduce one of my new loves!

This is Nalani! She is the sweetheart that comes into our home 5 days a week to help Sister. She is a gem and we hope she is here for a very long time. This is one of those wonderful things that we get to participate in with the help of DSPD that gives me some sense of sanity. 

And I LOVE sanity!


Can you tell Sister loves her too?
I have taken on a new interest in crocheting which has lead me to another love... scarves... infinity scarves. (And don't ask me for the pattern, I don't have one... I am not that smart yet...)




I LOVE that even though Baby has new My Little Pony ponies she still treasures her old, 
off brand ones she snuck from Grandma Judy's last summer. If you look closely you'll see 
that she has "treasured" these so much that the blue pony's front hoof is actually broken, 
the hair is matted and the plastic soft from all the handling... I think I must be very loved too... 
thank goodness my hoof isn't broken...



 She is being the voice of the blue one here. Looks like a serious conversation.


I LOVE family parties and I LOVE piƱatas so our family party with my dad's side of the family was a HIT!






I LOVE photography and being a photographer!


I LOVE capturing moments to be treasured for a lifetime.



And it was fun to take photos of Lindsey! Two things I love all at once!


I LOVE Marc!

(He's my husband... just in case you are new to this blog...)

New Year's Eve at our friends house!

New Year's Day! We were supposed to go snow shoeing again, but my back was not doing well enough so we went and watch people climbing the ice at Bridal Veil Falls. It was SO COLD!
This picture makes me laugh because our faces are all skeewampus.... I have no idea how to spell that word, but I have heard it... let me look it up... OK, I was almost right... it's "skiwampus." Aren't you glad I taught you that today?
OK, back to our regular programming.
I LOVE a lot of things that aren't mentioned here!

I just had a lot to catch up on and most of the stuff I was falling behind on is stuff 
I LOVE so I thought I would just stick it all into one post!

2 remarks:

vickit43 said...

I tried 4 times to make an infinity scarf. I wanted make it so bad. The yarn I used seem to heavy. Since you do not have a pattern will you tell me your yarn # and needle number? Thanks Vicki

Marc and Rachael said...

Vicki, I regret to inform you that I am so dumb when it comes to crochet that I have NO clue what # my yarn is... I do know it's acrylic and that's all I know. The needle size I used was 5.5

I also just made it very loose and open stitches because the red one was actually using 2 yarns at the same time... Hope that helps... sorry, I wish I knew more technical stuff, I just create and go for it!
-Rachael