Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Post 1002

Oh my word! This is post 1002!

What!?

Do I really have that much to say since 2008?!

Here's a jaunt down memory lane:

Sleigh Ride behind our horse, Puzzle, from 2008

A small reminder  from 2008 of the mischief Sister has always been capable of... and yes, she does look just like Baby!

One of the first Flash Mobs I had seen on YouTube that made me wish my life was a musical in 2009

Baby's arrival 2009

A cute understanding of how Brother felt when our little pygmy goat, Squirt, died in 2010

The silent movie that turned out not to be silent and my feelings (a little) after JR and Kelsey had moved out 2010

Lessons learned and posted for fun 2011

Brother's Painted Horse 2011

A reminder that I am doing good 2012

Realizing how long I have been paid to do something I love 2012

Some of you may remember my 7 Day Journey to Up... I think I may have to do that again, it was a good week! This was the first post that started it up.

And I think that if any of you are new to this blog this will give you a fair idea of what's been going on the last 6 years.

I purposefully did not post things that involved Junior, Kelsey and Bryan as it was just too hard to do so today. Sometimes it's just really painful to remember that time in our lives took such an abrupt halt. So, it's not that I don't remember them, it was just a bit hard to reminisce through those times...

A flashback photo from 2010 - the "behind the scenes" shot

0 remarks: