Saturday, December 14, 2013

The beginning of many wonderful Santa sightings!

Our sweet neighbors have a tradition every year to go to this site little Stringtown Polar Express every year at Christmas time, and they invited us… twice.

Our kids went last year and loved it.

We got to go this year with Brother and Sister. The train is a miniature train and makes you feel like a kid again when you're seated...

Sitting in our spots on the train. It was FREEZING!!

It was so fun to see how happy they were. 

I wish I wouldn't have had to sit in the back because I wasn't able to get pictures of the kids, but from the way things sounded, it was a great ride!

Then we got to Santa's Workshop and I thought Sister was going to pop a gasket, she was so excited to sit on his lap and tell him she wants a Pokemon card. She was frozen, but happy!


Brother was quite proud to inform Santa that he wants a new iPod… 
yep, I'll write more on that another time. He was happy!



Everyone enjoyed being at Santa's workshop!


 And, of course, we had to get a group shot at the end.




P.S. Sorry to any of you who really enjoy reading my blog… it's been pretty bland. I mean Our Life is exciting and all, and I'm sure you enjoy the pictures of our crazy and happy family, but I haven't written from the heart in a while. Not really sure why, other than just haven't really made the time.

I miss writing from the heart. It heals me to really put feelings into words that can make me laugh or cry and not just be updated.

I'll get there. Maybe it's the snow.

I don't know.

But I'm rhyming…

such bad timing.

Rhyming is a silly thing.

I was really trying to bring

about some deep thoughts…

now, we just need to lie on some cots…

Ha!! Ha!!!

Since I can't give you any deep thoughts tonight I'll leave you with a photo of Baby in deep thought in from of our Christmas Tree…


0 remarks: